Louise Sackey is an Associate Solicitor in Dispute Resolution at Else Solicitors in Burton on Trent.
Louise has considerable experience in all areas of commercial, private and property litigation with a specialism in Contentious Probate. This includes:-
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975;
- Claims against Trustees and Executors;
- Executor and Trustee Disputes;
- Contesting Wills on the basis of lack of capacity, lack of want of knowledge and approval and undue influence; and
- Beneficial interest claims.
Louise’s specialism in probate disputes is complimented with significant experience in property litigation including beneficial interest and proprietary estoppel. Louise also regularly advises upon contractual, professional negligence and insolvency disputes.