Commercial Property Solicitor
We are looking for a Commercial Property solicitor to join our expanding team. You will be entering a busy role and will be expected to hit the ground running. This appointment has great potential and if you are looking for future career development and progression prospects, then there is a real opportunity for the right person.
Dealing with a varied workload of commercial property work whilst building own caseload to ensure the successful development of the department in line with business plan.
Experience & Skills
We are looking for applicants with 1+ PQE
Your role will mainly comprise of:
- Dealing with commercial leases and lease renewals
- Landlord & Tenant work
- Acquisition of business premises
- Planning agreements
- Development work including promotion and joint venture agreements
- Transfers to pension funds
- Sales, purchases and leases of licensed premises
- General property advice
- Assisting the Corporate & Commercial department with commercial property aspects
- Supervision of fee earning work undertaken by colleagues
- Management of support services
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow through collection of monies on account and billing procedures, meeting monthly fee targets
- Participation in marketing and networking activities
- Building and maintaining the department’s pipeline
You will be entering a busy role and will be expected to hit the ground running. The Commercial Property team department is led by Neil Etherington.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Admission to the Solicitors Roll with 1+ years PQE
- Extensive knowledge of the law and procedure relating to commercial property work
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective networking and marketing skills
Based in Burton upon Trent but you may have to on occasion travel to meet clients across the UK.
How to apply
Send a copy of your CV to our Practice Manager, Tracey Marsh at email@example.com