Corporate & Commercial Solicitor Wanted
An exciting opportunity exists for a solicitor to join a highly rated Corporate and Commercial team, offering excellent future prospects.
Experience & Skills
We are looking for applicants with 5+ PQE
Your role will mainly comprise of:
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Sale and Purchase Agreements – Asset Purchase/Share Purchase;
- Contracts for the sale and purchase of goods and/or services;
- Non-disclosure or confidentiality agreements;
- Intellectual Property Agreements;
- Shareholders’ Agreements;
- Partnership Agreements;
- Distribution and agency agreements; and
- Competition law aspects of different types of commercial agreements.
You will be entering a busy role and will be expected to hit the ground running. The Corporate and Commercial department is led by Partner, Adam Gilbert who joined Else having work for two other top UK law firms.
This appointment has great potential and if you are looking for future career development and progression prospects, then there is a real opportunity here for the right person.
Send a copy of your CV to our Practice Manager, Tracey Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org