Corporate & Commercial Solicitor Wanted
An exciting opportunity exists for a solicitor to join a highly rated Corporate and Commercial team, offering excellent future prospects.
Experience & Skills
We are looking for applicants with 2+ PQE
Your role will mainly comprise of:
- Share Sale/Business & Asset transactions
- General Company Secretarial advice
- Joint Venture agreements
- Partnership/LLP Shareholder agreements
- Terms and conditions, supplier agreements, distribution contracts, agency agreements
- General Corporate/Commercial advice
- Banking and security work – debentures, legal charges, assignment of life policies and other security required by our bank clients
- Management of support services for which he/she is responsible
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow through collection of monies on account and billing procedures, meeting billing fee targets each month
- Participation in marketing and networking activities
- Building and maintaining the department’s pipeline
You will be entering a busy role and will be expected to hit the ground running. The Corporate and Commercial department is led by Partner, Adam Gilbert who joined Else having work for two other top UK law firms.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of the law and procedure relating to Corporate & Commercial work
- Client focused attitude with commercial awareness
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective networking and marketing skills
This appointment has great potential and if you are looking for future career development and progression prospects, then there is a real opportunity here for the right person.
Send a copy of your CV to our Practice Manager, Tracey Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org