- This event has passed.
Else & TL Darby host Family FUNdraising day at TL Darby (VW) – 23rd August
August 23 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
We are delighted to announce that we will be teaming up with TL Darby for a family FUNdraising day on Friday 23rd August.
Else Solicitors & TL Darby are teaming up in memory of Tammy Minshall & support for Midlands Air Ambulance Charity!
You might have seen in the press, there was recently a tragic accident which meant a local student paramedic sadly passed away. This young lady, Tammy, is a very close friend to Nicola Holmes at TL Darby. Nicola asked us to help her organise a charity event in memory of her friend and to raise some money for the Air Ambulance that air lifted Tammy to the hospital on that day but also a service which she aspired to work for. So, we’re helping Nicola organise a ‘FUNdraiser Day’ at TL Darby VW (DE14 2WG) on Friday 23rd August.
It’s free to attend and everyone is welcome, including children. Please bring some cash to get involved in the activities we have arranged in order to raise as much money as we can for Midlands Air Ambulance!
What to expect…
Frazer Clarke – Commonwealth gold medalist & 2020 Olympic boxer
‘The Great DE14 Bake Off’
(bakers invited to enter a bake – email for details)
Raffle with prizes donated form local businesses including…
- Family ticket day out at Alton Towers (Donated from Alton Towers)
- £50 Love to Shop Vouchers (Donated by Willshee’s)
- Bottle of Wine (Donated by The Dial)
- Nottingham Forest Signed Football Shirt (Donated by Nottingham Forest)
- Gifts packs of Beer (Donated by Freedom Brewery)
- Power Tool worth £70 (Donated by Harlow’s)
- x2 Derby Tickets (DCFC)
- Aston Villa signed top (Aston Villa Football Club)
- x4 carveries at the (Blacksmith Arms, Branston)
- Free treatment for parent and child (LY Beauty, Uttoxeter)
Raffle Tickets available on the day and from TL Darby & Else Solicitors reception.
Scalextric competition sponsored by Hardy Signs
Golf challenge sponsored by Branston Golf & Country Club
and much more…
We hope you can make it!
If you cannot attend this event but would like to support by making a donation please follow the link… https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/tammyminshallmemorialfundraiser