Charlotte joined Else Solicitors from a global hotel group gaining commercial experience working in accounts and IT which provided valuable skills that greatly assist Charlotte in her current role.
Charlotte has worked as part of the debt recovery team for 5 years and has gained knowledge in all aspects in this area. She has experience in commercial and consumer debt recovery, corresponding with debtors to ensure payments are received quickly.
Charlotte’s notable work includes:
- Matters undertaken for medical professionals and childcare providers within the private sector.
- Continued recovery of debts for the UK’s leading pub companies.
Charlotte’s key services include:
- Pre legal debt recovery.
- Monitoring debtor payments.
- Clients debtor payment clearances.
- File management.
- Enforcement proceedings.
- County Court and High Court proceedings.
Charlotte is a busy mum of three children. She is an officer on the local pre-school committee and enjoys taking part in local community activities. Her main interests include crafts, cooking and baking, gardening and spending time with family and friends.