Daniel recently qualified as a solicitor after completing his two year training contract with Else Solicitors in the Dispute Resolution department team.
Before joining Else Solicitors Daniel expanded his working knowledge in law as a paralegal for a number of firms, he has also worked as a specialist adviser at the National Farmers Union.
He read law at the University of Exeter and completed his LPC at BPP School of Law. He is finishing off a distance learning MA in his spare time focusing on business strategy of Alternative Business Structures in the legal profession.
Daniel’s key services include:
- Advising on debt recovery options.
- Pursuing or defending commercial disputes, including the issue of the County Court or High Court proceedings.
- Pursuing or defending property disputes.
- Advising on commercial settlements, including mediation and without prejudice meetings.
- Pursuit of professional negligence claims against professional advisers.
- Advising clients on insolvency options, both pre and post insolvency.
Daniel is an avid follower of Private Eye and other current affairs magazines, he is also learning to play the guitar and enjoys outdoor pursuits like sailing and surfing when the weather conditions allows.