Rachel joined Else Solicitors as a Litigation Executive. Rachel has several years experience working within the debt industry initially specialising in debt advice and now specialises in residential landlord and tenant dispute resolution.
Rachel has worked in the within the debt and dispute resolution industry for a number of years initially working in the Legal Aid sector giving debt and housing advice.
Rachel has experience in commercial and consumer debt recovery dealing and corresponding with debtors to ensure payment is made as quickly as possible. Rachel also works alongside insolvency practitioners to collect outstanding ledgers for companies in administration or liquidation and residential and commercial possession proceedings.
Rachel’s most notable work includes:
- Acting on high value claims for a number different sectors specifically the construction and plant hire trades. In one particular matter Rachel was successful in recovering over £50,000 within 24 hours that had previously been outstanding for over 6 months;
- Dealing with international debtors currently in arrangements situated in India, Kenya and Europe;
- Acting for a large bank in recovering outstanding balances on consumer credit agreements.
Rachel’s key services include:
- Landlord possession proceedings.
- Commercial and consumer debt recovery.
- Advice on credit control procedures.
- County Court and High Court proceedings.
- Enforcement proceedings.
- Statutory demands
- Liquidated debts.
Rachel enjoys reading, travelling, going to the theatre and socialising with friends and her family.