Issues at work can have a knock-on effect on the rest of your life. If you think you have been treated unfairly, or you are in dispute with your employer, we can provide you with advice regarding your rights.
Employment law is a constantly changing area and in recent years there have been a lot of developments to better protect employees from discrimination, unfair dismissal, bullying and harassment amongst other things.
How we can help
Speaking to the expert employment law specialists at Else Solicitors can quickly put your mind at ease. We can explain in clear terms where you stand legally and whether there is action you can take to secure your rights.
Else Solicitors can advise in respect of the following:
- When an employer changes due to a business sale, merger or through a re-tendering process, we can advise in relation to the application of TUPE and your rights.
- When an employer hits financial difficulties or is insolvent.
- Your rights not to be unfairly dismissed.
- Parental, adoption, paternity and maternity rights.
- Absences from work.
- Grievances and disciplinary.
- Flexible working requests.
- And many more.
Using a solicitor does not have to be expensive. We can provide you with some initial free advice and guidance and we’ll always give you a clear assessment of the cost of further work and representation.
Every case is different, so our advice will always be tailored to your particular circumstances. We can help you understand your rights, and your options, so that you can make an informed decision to achieve the best result for you.