Enforcement of a Judgment – a brief overview of the options available

Obtaining a County Court Judgment may be just the tip of the iceberg when seeking recovery of what is owed to you. Throughout this article, we will provide you with a synopsis of the potential options available to you when considering the enforcement of a Judgment.

Contract Law and Force Majeure, Frustration and Illegality

When a company cannot complete work as agreed under a Contract the remedy is for the innocent party to seek compensation or damages for breach of contract or as an alternative (and in some cases it may not be appropriate) to seek a Court Order for specific performance if the contracting party is not able to perform and complete the work it has agreed to do.