Information technology and e-commerce have dramatically changed the way we do business in the 21st century.
With new developments and trends constantly emerging, it is a full time job to stay on top of practices, processes and the law as it applies to the emerging marketplace.
The digital world makes it easier than ever to work efficiently and reach a global audience, but it also presents legal constraints to overcome or operate within. Our specialist team will take the time to understand your business, its position in the marketplace and develop the solutions you require and the advice you need.
It may be of assistance with:
- Dealing with the data you obtain from your clients (documents, sensitive information or images) and complying with data protection legislation.
- The sale of goods to consumers through your website.
- Drafting terms and conditions or agreements in respect of:
– Software development;
– Software licensing;
– Software support and maintenance;
– Hardware support and maintenance; or
– The sale or hire of hardware.
How we can help
Else Solicitors can provide you with the advice, guidance and information you need in respect of information technology and e-commerce.
For more detailed legal advice in relation to information technology and e-commerce, please contact the corporate and commercial team on 01283 526200, alternatively you can send us a message and one of our specialist intellectual property solicitors will be in touch.