Else Solicitors will;
- Minimise the frustration and problems associated with late payers
- Free up the time your finance team spends chasing debtors with e-mails, letters and phone calls
- Develop a tailor made debt collection strategy for your business – including the wording of the letters sent on your behalf and our approach when phoning your debtors
- Convert outstanding payments into cash relatively quickly
- Fast track your invoice payment by sending out a debt collection letter within 24 hours receiving the debt details from you
- Reduce your need to pursue debts through the Court. Litigation can be a long process and we focus on avoiding this where possible
- Add the appropriate late payment fees, interest and collection costs
- Even collect payments from people and businesses you have given up on including tracing them and negotiating payment terms.
Did you know?
You can chase a debt for 6 years after it was last acknowledged. Many businesses have old debts that they have stopped chasing even though, with the right approach, the money can still be collected.
You can relax knowing that we have:
- Experience in credit management
- An impressive 95% success rate using only debt collection letters
- The reputation and legal weight to get your late and bad debts paid quickly (where possible).
- The ability to move immediately onto a court claim if this approach fails
- Flexible approach to fees based upon making the debtor pay and a “no collection- no charge” policy option if required
- An enviable reputation for always going the extra mile and offering a personal, jargon free service.
Your accounts team issue an invoice for your products or services. They then issue a statement a few weeks later, then a reminder and final reminder after that. They then reluctantly picked up the phone and try to talk to someone with no luck. After a few more calls and a letter or two threatening legal action, they give up.