Else Solicitors will:
- Reduce your number of late payers along with the problems and concerns they cause
- Minimise your bad debt and the worry it inevitably produces
- Eliminate any wriggle room from your Terms and Conditions so you can relax when doing business
- Develop a custom-tailored credit control and debt collection strategy for your business. This end-to-end process with all its components (e.g. the content of debt collection letters) is tailored to your business
- Chase up all your outstanding debts up to 6 years after their last acknowledgement including tracing your debtors
- Convert “won’t pay” people and companies into payers through our debt collection letters and by negotiating payment terms or taking legal action when needed.
- Trace your debtors if needed
- Negotiate payment terms with them should this be necessary
- Help you put the right processes in place.
You can relax knowing that we have:
- Experience in credit management
- Have helped a range of companies (from small businesses to high street brands) to get their Terms and Conditions and credit control policy and procedures right
- Performed credit control and debt collection for thousands of businesses
- One of the highest debt recovery rates in the industry
- Flexible approach to fees based upon making the debtor pay and a “no collection- no charge” policy option if required
- An enviable reputation for always going the extra mile and offering a personal, jargon free service.
SRA Transparency Rules: Debt Recovery Process Pathways & Charges
What are the SRA Transparency Rules?
The SRA Transparency Rules set out the information that SRA authorised firms should make available to clients and potential clients and form part of the Better Information, more choice: Post consultation rules. The rules aim to ensure people have accurate and relevant information about a solicitor or firm when they are considering purchasing legal services and will help members of the public and small businesses make informed choices, improving competition in the legal market.