The industries of sports and entertainment are continually evolving, presenting unique business opportunities coupled with significant and complex legal issues.
We are ideally placed to advise teams, sponsors, event organisers, agencies, management companies, media organisations, governing bodies and individual competitors and performers on all aspects of contract negotiations, sponsorship agreements, reputation management and safeguarding intellectual property.
We understand that in the sports and entertainment sector difficulties may arise that require a solid track record in employment and commercial law, private client work and litigation – and Else Solicitors can provide all this and more.
- Acting for former WBA & WBC world champion turned promoter on all commercial and sporting matters
- a dispute between a former WBA & WBC world champion turned promoter and one of his world title contenders
- Acting in privacy claim for international sports star against a national newspaper
- Acting for Port Vale captain Doug Loft in relation the training ground incident reported nationally
- Acting for a football agency in relation to dispute with another agency regarding a championship footballer
- Acting for a football agency in relation to dispute with a Premiership club
We adopt a pragmatic approach focused on achieving the solution that is right for our clients. Our advice is always practical, realistic and easy to understand.
Ensure that your interests are protected by taking legal advice before entering into any agreement or contract. Our strong focus on commercial realities enables us to offer you advice that helps you to protect your financial opportunities now and in the future – allowing you to get on with what you do best.