The ever-changing world of employment law is challenging for all businesses. The licensed and hospitality trade is no exception.
At Else Solicitors we have a deep understanding of employment law and we can draft policies, procedures and contracts for you and also train your staff in how to stay on the right side of employment legislation.
Our approach focuses on cost-effective and practical, preventative measures aimed at preventing you from facing a claim at an employment tribunal.
Areas where we can help you include:
- Drafting employment contracts, terms and conditions – including restrictive covenants.
- Advising on settlement agreements.
- Handling disciplinary matters, dismissals or redundancies.
- Maternity, paternity and parental leave issues.
- Possible discrimination claims.
If you do face a tribunal claim we have the expertise to advise you from the outset whether you have a strong enough defence to stand a reasonable chance of success or whether you should look to negotiate a settlement.
We offer new clients an initial free consultation, after which we can act promptly on your instructions with a clear focus on helping you achieve your desired outcome in a timely and cost-effective way.